Waggoner Cruising Guide 2019 - Spiral Bound
The 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide includes the most comprehensive and up-to-date information from Olympia, WA to Ketchikan, AK. Editor and Publisher, Mark Bunzel, said “Our readers have told us they really enjoy the cruising tips and suggestions included in the front section of the guidebook. They learn a lot and find their cruising experience to be more enjoyable.”
What’s New in the 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide?
- 20 New Detailed Reference Maps
- 25th Anniversary Edition – History of the Waggoner Cruising Guide over 25 years
- New ROAM App for Clearing U.S. Customs
- Customs – U.S. and Canada Detailed Sections
- Helpful Smartphone Apps for Boating
- “Go/No Go” Weather Checklists
- BC Marine Parks Forever Society, Stern-tie Project Locations
- New Anchorages and Marina Dock Diagrams with Accurate Dock Labeling
- Hundreds of Updates Throughout the Guidebook
- Howe Sound Section Expanded
- Alberni Inlet Section Expanded
- Updated Instructions for Passage through Dodd Narrows
- New Fishing & Shellfish Collection Information
- IR (Indian Reserve) Lands Information
- Nautical Tales – Theme for 2019Spiral Bound with Thicker, Sturdier Paper
The 2019 Waggoner Cruising Guide is available in many Puget Sound stores and other retail outlets in the US and British Columbia. You can also find the Waggoner Cruising Guide, and other great publications, here on our website, and in the Waggoner Bookstore located at 902 8th St, Anacortes, WA 98221.
The Waggoner Cruising Guide is updated annually, including current information for marinas and anchorages. The Waggoner Cruising Guide is referred to as “the Bible for Northwest Cruising.