Urban Trails: Everett Western Snohomish County * Camano Island * Whidbey Island
Twenty-five miles north of Seattle at the mouth of the Snohomish River, Everett is a city of more than one hundred thousand residents. The city has boomed over the past decade, and while Everett offers easy access to both the Mountain Loop Highway and Highway 2, sometimes you just want a trail nearby to stretch your legs, clear your mind, and grab a refreshing jolt of nature without a long drive. Urban Trails: Everett covers plenty of trails in local, county, and state parks, as well as in nearby Monroe and Marysville and over on Whidbey and Camano islands.
Features of this guide include:
- Full-color guide to 45 trails
- Trailhead directions, including public transit where available
- “Know Before You Go” tips for park hours, events, etc.
- Easy-to-reference maps
- Trail distance and high point
- Trailhead amenities
- Info for families with kids and for dog owners
- Sidebars on area history, nature, and sights
- Indicates trail suitability for walkers, hikers, and runners
- 240 pages
- Publisher: Mountaineers Books
- ISBN: 978-1-68051-030-0
- Published: Nov 14, 2018